Welcome to my Private Little Cyberspace
After growing up in the small town of Maissau, I got a degree in electrical engineering/communications engineering at the Technische Universität Wien (Vienna), Austria. Then I went on to do my Ph.D. at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Co-founder of Opsis.
- Adjunct Distinguished Scientist at the Advanced Digital Sciences Center (ADSC), where I lead the Vision & Interaction Group (vintage).
- IEEE Fellow (class of 2018), for contributions to perceptual video quality measurement.
- Member of IEEE Image, Video, and Multidimensional Signal Processing Technical Committee.
- Executive Committee Member of IEEE Singapore Section.
- Executive Committee Member of IEEE Singapore Signal Processing Chapter.